Have you encountered the error “QuickBooks Unable To Create an Accountant’s Copy,” when preparing to create an accountant’s copy?
This error is related to the folder where the Company File is stored. Most people do not understand why this error shows up and how to solve this.
Causes of QuickBooks Unable To Create Accountant’s Copy
- QuickBooks Desktop needs to be updated.
- Getting into a long dash in MS Word and then copying it in your notes can trigger this to take place. A protracted dash is built in Microsoft Word by entering two single dashes between the 2 hyphenated words.
- QBW file is 200 MB or larger.
- The Internet connection is slow or your Firewall settings may be interfering with the upload.
- You have a Damaged or Corrupt Company Data File.
How to Fix Quickbooks Unable To Create Accountant’s Copy Error?
- Check your Company file name for special characters
- Update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release
- Decrease the size of the company file
- If sending Accountant’s changes, remove any long dash that may exist in your notes
- Repair Damage or Corruption that may have occurred to the company data file.